Anrieff's Gallery Generator for Windows (x64bit) 0.3.1 freeware
Anrieff's Gallery Generator for Windows x64 bit is an easy to use application designed to create a .HTML gallery from a collection of images.
In addition, this software provides users with the ability to rotate and resize their images or create thumbnails.
Preserves Exif metadata, can display info & statistics. Milti-camera time synchronization and other batch features.
|OS||Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
Anrieff's Gallery Generator for Windows (x64bit) Free Download - we do not host any Anrieff's Gallery Generator for Windows (x64bit) torrent files or links of Anrieff's Gallery Generator for Windows (x64bit) on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Anrieff's Gallery Generator for Windows (x64bit) download links are direct Anrieff's Gallery Generator for Windows (x64bit) download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.3.1||Oct 26, 2012||New Release||* Regression from 0.2.5: crash when creating a new project with "Sort by Exif date" turned on;
* Empty gallery when the source images are not larger than the output images (sometimes, depends on character case);
* Holding the Shift key while browsing through the gallery using the mouse scroll will display only the non-excluded images (i.e., what would end up in the resulting gallery);
* Stability improvements in gallery generation code, and project file saving code;
* With auto-save on, creating a new project sometimes resulted in an unexpected overwrite of the old project file with the data of the new project, wiping out the contents of the old project file; fixed.
|0.3.0||May 16, 2012||New Release||* Unicode support. AGG now fully supports gallery titles, file names, comments, title pictures and anything in any language you wish;
* Localization support. AGG's interface can now be translated in your native language (see the list of available translations). Don't hesitate to contact me if you want to contribute a translation!
* Batch transfer Exif tool (suggested by Stefano Maraspin);
* Auto-save option (auto-saves your current project every 2 minutes).
* Gamma-aware resizing. You can select this option in order to have absolutely precise resizing, performed in linear RGB, instead of the gamma-compressed sRGB (the differences are outlined in this article).