ASCII Generator dotNET 184.108.40.206 freeware
The ASCII Generator dotNET (ascgen2) is a 32-bit Windows text editor that will allow anyone to easily convert images into artwork created from text characters.
The ascgen2 provides all the image processing you should need for the conversions, allowing anyone to produce great results with a minimum of effort. Numerous innovations have been made to ensure the best possible output.
|Author||Jonathan Mathews Software|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||ASCII Generator, image converter, ascii image, ascii, generator, generate|
ASCII Generator dotNET Free Download - we do not host any ASCII Generator dotNET torrent files or links of ASCII Generator dotNET on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All ASCII Generator dotNET download links are direct ASCII Generator dotNET download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|220.127.116.11||Feb 19, 2008||New Release||Full StyleCop Validation
- Rewrote all the output width/height code
- Fixed conversion not happening after lock changed
- Moved code out of form load and into the constructor
- Refactored the widget creation code
- Moved version checking into a separate class
- Refactored text/background color checks
- Fixed application getting stuck when losing focus on a colour preview
- Fixed unselected image being converted when closing with a selected area
- Changed to always show characters toolbar unless it is not needed
- Prevented unnecessary update on valid characters change when they aren’t being used
- Replaced image toggle menu button with a large one between the text and the image
- Made the output image update while you are moving the selected area
- Added right-click item and setting to toggle if output is updated while the selection changes
- Changed fullscreen code to use a property
- Moved switching the form’s orientation into a property