BPBible Portable 0.5.2 freeware
BPBible Portable is the BPBible Bible study tool packaged as a portable app, so you can take your Bibles with you on your iPod, USB flash drive, portable hard drive, etc. It has all the same great features as BPBible including support Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, Gospel harmonies and more.
|Author||John T. Haller|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Bible study, Bible commentary, portable Bible, Bible, study, commentary|
BPBible Portable Free Download - we do not host any BPBible Portable torrent files or links of BPBible Portable on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All BPBible Portable download links are direct BPBible Portable download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.5.2||Jun 24, 2013||New Release||Improvements:
· Strong's Number HighlightingStrong's Number Highlighting
The display of Strong's Number / morphology information for a book has been improved:
· It is possible to have the information for a particular word only show on hover or on click rather than showing all the time.
· It now highlights all the other places in the current window where the original language word currently being hovered over is used.
· The presentation of text in the version comparison window has been improved.
· It is now possible to turn off the orange reference bar at the top right of the Bible window (it will default to off). This was because it would shadow too much of the text.
· The layout and typography of the Bible text has been improved.
· Fixed a bug where the error message would never go away if an invalid reference was entered in the quick selector (e.g. John 50:1).
· Fixed a bug that prevented daily devotionals from opening correctly in the Chinese locale.
|0.5.1||Feb 16, 2012||New Release||Improvements:
· Made more of the text show on larger screens to make navigation using Page Up and Page Down more smooth.
· Fixed a bug which meant that many verses in some Chinese Bibles would not display if Strong's Numbers were not displayed.
· Fixed a bug which meant that the search button would not always default to searching the Bible when BPBible was first started up.
· Fixed a bug where the current verse would change when changing versions, even if the current verse was on-screen.
· Fixed a bug which meant that BPBible would just display "Loading..." if you went to a verse that didn't exist (like Mark 9:46 in the ESV).
· Fixed a bug where BPBible would not let you change how Strong's Headwords were displayed.
UPDATE (12/02/2012): A new build (0.5.1.1) has been released to fix the following problems:
· BPBible would not start if there were no Bibles installed.
· Links between StrongsRealGreek and StrongsRealHebrew caused errors whenever the mouse was over them.