CSVfix 1.6 freeware
CSVfix is developed as an Open Source command-Line stream editor specifically designed to deal with CSV data. Now, you can use this handy and accessible piece of software to manage your CSV data with ease.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||csv editor, csv fixer, xml to csv, xml2csv, csv, fixer|
CSVfix Free Download - we do not host any CSVfix torrent files or links of CSVfix on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All CSVfix download links are direct CSVfix download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.6||Oct 13, 2014||New Release||Added number command to convert formatted numbers to arithmetic values.
Added write_multi command to write multi-line master/detail records.
Added -hdr option to allow CSV header record to be specified.
Added isint, find and round functions to expression language.
|1.5||Jan 25, 2013||New Release||· Added -skip and -pass options to filter command input and output.
· Added ability to specify default options and aliases via configuration files.
· Actual config file in use is displayed if CSVfix is run with no command line parameters.
· Added head and tail commands to display first/last CSV records in file.
· Added -ic option to join command to ignore case of joined fields.
· Added -f option to printf command to specify order.
· Added -s option to asci_table command to add separator after each record.
· The template command now allows expressions in templates.
· Added -fn option to template command to allow for templated output file names.
· Added -f option to shuffle command to allow shuffling of fields.
· Added several new functions for use by expression language.
· The random number generator used by the expression language can be seeded with the -seed option.
· Can now use != as well as for not-equal operator in expression language.
· Output of help now goes to standard output,
|1.3||Mar 27, 2012||New Release||· Added block command to mark blocks of records
· Added stat command to produce CSV file record/field counts
· Improved error reporting for commands using the expression language
· Many bug fixes