eXist 2.1 freeware
eXist-db is an open source database management system built using XML technology. It stores XML data according to the XML data model and features efficient, index-based XQuery processing.
|Author||Adam Retter, Wolfgang M. Meier|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||XML database, development environment, database management, management, manage, develop|
eXist Free Download - we do not host any eXist torrent files or links of eXist on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All eXist download links are direct eXist download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.1||Nov 5, 2013||New Release||Bug fixes:
"stable" was treated as a reserved keyword and could not be used in xpath expressions or xml fragments.
Added -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 in vm.properties to fix rare encoding issues on some machines.
Allow "math" namespace to be overwritten (it has the same status as the function namespace in XQuery 3).
Allow restxq access to Query parameters from any HTTP method (was previously limited to GET)
Applied password ant task patch #807.
Applied patches #819, #820 and #821: Race condition(s) and missing unlocks on failure in BrokerPool. FileSyncThread may access null endOfLog. On some error conditions Journal channel may be null which was not checked.
Avoid NPE in ft:get-field if document does not exist.
Disabled left mouse click on system tray icon in GNU/Linux which otherwise leads to display issues.
Fix for self axis in filter step.
Fixed "cannot convert xs:boolean('false') to a node set" issue in filter using OR with empty node set
|2.0.0||Aug 31, 2012||New Release||· Faster structural index (complete redesign)
· XQuery 3.0 features (e.g. try-catch, switch, higher-order functions - more to come soon)
· Tightened security model with multiple realms (LDAP/AD/OpenID...)
· Access control lists
· Improvements to XQuery optimization: more automatic rewrites
· Hot deployment of apps into a db from the application repository
· Simplified creation, setup and distribution of self-contained XQuery apps
· XQuery IDE (eXide)
· Efficient indexing of binary resources (PDF and co)
· Less memory use when processing binary values (streaming)
· New REST API based on XQuery 3.0 Annotations (project "Sleepy")