FDRTools Advanced for Mac OS X 2.7.0 Beta 1 freeware
FDRTools Advanced are a collection of capable tools for professionals and ambitious shutterbugs alike. This software allows you to overcome the technical limitations of your digital camera and produce images with a contrast and dynamik range not considered possible so far.
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Tonemap Image, Adjust Exposure, High Dynamic Range, Tonemap, Exposure, HDR|
FDRTools Advanced for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any FDRTools Advanced for Mac OS X torrent files or links of FDRTools Advanced for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All FDRTools Advanced for Mac OS X download links are direct FDRTools Advanced for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.7.0 Beta 1||Apr 2, 2012||New Release||· New control "local Contrast" replaces previous control "Compression". This one allows to enhance details. Low values yield a clearer image, increasing values yield a relief-like impression.
· Image brightness stays constant while adjusting the gradient-modification based controls.
· New control "Brightness" regulates image brightness based on intensity modification. No need to create a curve to do this.
· New control "Contrast" regulates image contrast based on intensity modification. No need to create a curve to do this.
|2.6.1||Mar 21, 2012||New Release||Bugs fixed:
· Windows: GUI: "Missing Paths Recovery" functionality crashed the program, caused by Unicode paths related changes.
· Tonemapping: postprocessing axis scaling setting was not saved as part of module state
· GUI: partly missing label text
|2.6.0||Mar 19, 2012||New Release||Bugs fixed:
· GUI: loading/saving zip compressed images failed
· GUI: progress text was not correctly cleared after ending a task.
· GUI: Unicode paths did not work on Windows.
· GUI: create default projects/templates folder only if necessary.
· GUI: add "All" to list of file formats of input file chooser again.
· Preferences: passing output profile (-o) to dcraw didnot work.
· GUI: crash while loading imag