FDRTools Advanced x64 2.7.0 Beta 1 freeware
FDRTools Advanced x64 are a collection of capable tools for professionals and ambitious shutterbugs alike. This software allows you to overcome the technical limitations of your digital camera and produce images with a contrast and dynamik range not considered possible so far.
|OS||Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
FDRTools Advanced x64 Free Download - we do not host any FDRTools Advanced x64 torrent files or links of FDRTools Advanced x64 on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All FDRTools Advanced x64 download links are direct FDRTools Advanced x64 download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.7.0 Beta 1||Apr 2, 2012||New Release||· New control "local Contrast" replaces previous control "Compression". This one allows to enhance details. Low values yield a clearer image, increasing values yield a relief-like impression.
· Image brightness stays constant while adjusting the gradient-modification based controls.
· New control "Brightness" regulates image brightness based on intensity modification. No need to create a curve to do this.
· New control "Contrast" regulates image contrast based on intensity modification. No need to create a curve to do this.
|2.6.1||Mar 21, 2012||New Release||Bugs fixed:
· Windows: GUI: "Missing Paths Recovery" functionality crashed the program, caused by Unicode paths related changes.
· Tonemapping: postprocessing axis scaling setting was not saved as part of module state
· GUI: partly missing label text
|2.6.0||Mar 19, 2012||New Release||Bugs fixed:
· GUI: loading/saving zip compressed images failed
· GUI: progress text was not correctly cleared after ending a task.
· GUI: Unicode paths did not work on Windows.
· GUI: create default projects/templates folder only if necessary.
· GUI: add "All" to list of file formats of input file chooser again.
· Preferences: passing output profile (-o) to dcraw didnot work.
· GUI: crash while loading imag