FDRTools Basic 2.6.1 freeware
FDRTools Basic are a collection of capable tools for the ambitious shutterbug. This software allows you to overcome the technical limitations of your digital camera and produce images with a contrast and dynamik range not considered possible so far.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Tonemap Image, Adjust Exposure, High Dynamic Range, Tonemap, Exposure, HDR|
FDRTools Basic Free Download - we do not host any FDRTools Basic torrent files or links of FDRTools Basic on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All FDRTools Basic download links are direct FDRTools Basic download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.6.1||Nov 14, 2012||New Release||· Windows: GUI: "Missing Paths Recovery" functionality crashed the program, caused by Unicode paths related changes.
· Tonemapping: postprocessing axis scaling setting was not saved as part of module state, see http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/fdrtools/message/95
· GUI: partly missing label text, see http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/fdrtools/message/95
|2.5.2||May 21, 2012||New Release||Bugs fixed:
· HDR Creation: Creative: when dragging one of the global weighting curves the resulting HDR image could become (and stay) black.
· HDR Creation: Creative: when deselecting all layers the resulting HDR image is (and stays) black.
· HDR Creation: switch off exposure value adjustment via dragging the mouse.
|2.5.1||Jan 25, 2012||New Release||Bugs fixed:
· Tone Mapping: quick adjustments to tone mapping sliders resulted in false parameter values.