FreeMat for Windows 4.2 freeware
FreeMat is a free environment for rapid engineering and scientific prototyping and data processing. It is similar to commercial systems such as MATLAB from Mathworks, and IDL from Research Systems, but is Open Source. FreeMat is available under the GPL license.
In addition to supporting many MATLAB functions and some IDL functionality, FreeMat features a codeless interface to external C, C++, and Fortran code.
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||scientific project, scientific prototype, mathematical operation, math, learn, mathematical|
FreeMat for Windows Free Download - we do not host any FreeMat for Windows torrent files or links of FreeMat for Windows on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All FreeMat for Windows download links are direct FreeMat for Windows download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.2||Jun 30, 2013||New Release||* FreeMat is now (hopefully) easier to build. The top level README.TXT includes instructions on how to build FreeMat on all three platforms (Linux, Mac OS X, and Mingw32).
* Documentation has been migrated to doxygen.
* A number of improvements have been made to the JIT back end.
* 64-bit on all platforms!
|4.1||Nov 28, 2011||New Release||# New Just In Time (JIT) compiler -- the new version uses C++ as a backend for code generation, which means a much more substantial set of FreeMat code can now be JIT compiled. FreeMat uses CLANG-LLVM to provide run time compilation of the generated C++ code.
# Universal builds will no longer be officially generated for Mac OS X. However, we are working on a build for Mac OS X that can utilize Macports. This should enable PowerPC Mac OS X users to build their own FreeMat from sources.
# VTK Integration -- FreeMat gets a significant improvement in its ability to perform sophisticated renderings of multidimensional datasets by integrating the Visualization Toolkit (VTK). Simple FreeMat scripts can access nearly all of VTKs functionality.
# Octave Integration -- FreeMat 4.1 has the initial version of an Octave file parser. This parser will allow you to use your existing Octave scripts from within FreeMat.
|4.0||Oct 9, 2009||New Release||* Improved Editor with integrated debugger
* Improved Main Application UI with dockable workspace browser and command history
* Just In Time compiler (enabled by default)
* Greatly improved compatibility with Matlab (over 366 compatibility tests pass)
* Dynamic linking with BLAS (users can use custom optimized BLAS libraries)
* Vectorized fprintf, sprintf, fscanf, sscanf functions
* Added patch handle graphics object
* Much faster figure drawing
* Ability to handle huge arrays (more than 2GB) when compiled under 64 bit OS
* Code profiler
* New array class implementation
* Compatible type handling
* JIT compiler
* CMake build system