Ginkgo CADx for Linux 184.108.40.2067.27 freeware
Ginkgo CADx is a multi-platform Open Source Medical Imaging Software which provides a complete DICOM Viewer solution with advanced capabilities and extensions support. You could use or distribute Ginkgo freely under the license terms as a stand alone full featured medical management and visualization system.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||view DICOM file, analyze DICOM file, DICOM file viewer, visualization, viewer, visualize|
Ginkgo CADx for Linux Free Download - we do not host any Ginkgo CADx for Linux torrent files or links of Ginkgo CADx for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Ginkgo CADx for Linux download links are direct Ginkgo CADx for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|220.127.116.117.27||Apr 19, 2013||New Release||· Ginkgo Cloud for sharing anonymized studies: Upload, search and download support.
· Custom reporting from any text file with Libre/OpenOffice integration.
· Advanced video editing support.
· WADO Streaming support.
· SC Image report generation
· Query/Retrieve panel UI enhances
· History and tools UI enhances
· Internal threads managing enhances.
· Image Orientation (L,R,S,I,A,P) annotations.
· Minor enhances
· Some tools are now available in top menu bar.
· Ophtalmologic view behavior. Now normal anetritra changes not resets the current view.
· Allow clipboard import images through clipboard.
· Integration of video captures and videos in the same view.
· Allow to paste images through clipboard when importing.
|18.104.22.1684.25||Feb 19, 2013||New Release||· MPR locators fixed: Now the segment intersection between slices is drawn.
· Add show/hide scout lines tool
· PACS downloads simplified.
· Enhanced error notification in PACS operations.
· WADO download support
· URI integration support ginkgo:// (automatically registered with Windows installer.)
· flip behavior fix
· MPR title
|22.214.171.1248.20||Dec 18, 2012||New Release||· Custom Hanging protocols support.
· GinkgoCADx now can open studies directly.
· Drag&Drop support.
Some fixes suggested by users:
· Show Slice Thickness.
Resources extracted from executable:
· DICOM Nodes specific charset configuration
· wrong LGPL3 additional clause removed
· DICOMDir now imports in link-mode
· Task retry feature
· Log monitor charset fixed
· Open automatically feature fixed
· Some speed enhances
· Polish translation
· HL7 not enabled by default
· Added a DICOM grayscale test card to verify visualization
· Open automatically behavior restored (at drag&drop, file as arg...)
· Retry feature sending to PACS.
· Look&Feel enhancements
· PACS localization selection support.
· Many bug fixes.