Git for Linux 188.8.131.52 Preview freeware
Git is a powerfull application that was designed to be a source code management tool, which was created out of the need to replace BitKeeper with something else for the Linux kernel development.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||source code management, revision control system, high level operation, management, manage, source code|
Git for Linux Free Download - we do not host any Git for Linux torrent files or links of Git for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Git for Linux download links are direct Git for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|184.108.40.206 Prev||Jan 21, 2014||New Release||Foreign interfaces, subsystems and ports:
"git-svn" has been taught to use the serf library, which is the only option SVN 1.8.0 offers us when talking the HTTP protocol.
"git-svn" talking over an https:// connection using the serf library dumped core due to a bug in the serf library that SVN uses. Work around it on our side, even though the SVN side is being fixed.
On MacOS X, we detected if the filesystem needs the "pre-composed unicode strings" workaround, but did not automatically enable it. Now we do.
remote-hg remote helper misbehaved when interacting with a local Hg repository relative to the home directory, e.g. "clone hg::~/there".
imap-send ported to OS X uses Apple's security framework instead of OpenSSL's.
"git fast-import" treats an empty path given to "ls" as the root of the tree.
UI, Workflows & Features:
xdg-open can be used as a browser backend for "git web-browse"(hence to show "git help -w" output), when available.
|220.127.116.11 Prev||Mar 18, 2013||New Release||Fixes since v18.104.22.168:
· An element on GIT_CEILING_DIRECTORIES list that does not name the real path to a directory (i.e. a symbolic link) could have caused the GIT_DIR discovery logic to escape the ceiling.
· Command line completion for "tcsh" emitted an unwanted space after completing a single directory name.
· Command line completion leaked an unnecessary error message while looking for possible matches with paths in .
· "git archive" did not record uncompressed size in the header when streaming a zip archive, which confused some implementations of unzip.
· When users spelled "cc:" in lowercase in the fake "header" in the trailer part, "git send-email" failed to pick up the addresses from there. As e-mail headers field names are case insensitive, this script should follow suit and treat "cc:" and "Cc:" the same way.
· Also contains various documentation fixes.
|1.7.9 Previe||Feb 2, 2012||New Release||New Features:
· Comes with Git 1.7.9 plus Windows specific patches
· Improvements to the installer running application detection
· Please refer to the release notes for official Git 1.7.9
· Fixed initialization of the git-cheetah submodule in net-installer
· Fixed duplicated context menu items with git-cheetah on Windows 7
· Patched gitk to display filenames when run on a subdirectory
· Tabbed gitk preferences dialog to allow use on smaller screens