Google SketchUp 13.0.4811 freeware
Google SketchUp is a 3D modeling program in which you can convert pictures from 2D into 3D. It is especially destined to create 3D images related to professional projects.
With Google SketchUp you can start a project or use one from other user. After finishing it you can also share your result allowing the rest of users to use your work. It’s a way to improve and sharing ideas with the people who are interested in the same field.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||color, draw, drawing, earth, export, free google earth, google, google earth, google my way, google sketchup, program, sketchup, speed, time|
Google SketchUp Free Download - we do not host any Google SketchUp torrent files or links of Google SketchUp on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Google SketchUp download links are direct Google SketchUp download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|13.0.4811||Dec 1, 2013||New Release||* New tools and options through its Extension Warehouse which allows to add new elements
* Zoom tool enhanced and increased to 10,000%
* Export your animations in high-quality video formats such as AVI and H.264
* The speed of the vector rendering has been increased
* The performance of its options and tools is faster tan before
* New Copy Array for copying elements better
* Dashes to dimensions have been added
* Simpler actions thanks to the new LayOut
* 3D graphics are improved
|8.0.4811||Jan 18, 2011||New Release||Model geo-location with Google Maps:
· We’ve built Maps right into SketchUp. Adding a geo-location to your model is now an elegant, one-app process.
Color imagery and more accurate terrain:
· The snapshot you get when you add a geo-location to your model now includes 3D terrain data that’s more accurate, and -- for the first time -- aerial imagery in color.
Match Photo improvements:
· Our Match Photo feature lets you trace one or more photographs to build a model; it’s an incredibly powerful tool. For SketchUp 8, we’ve tweaked some things to make using Match Photo easier than ever.
SketchUp, meet Building Maker:
· When it comes to modeling existing buildings, it’s hard to beat Google Building Maker for speed and efficiency. We’ve made it simpler to open and refine Building Maker models in SketchUp.
· Wouldn’t it be nice if the Scenes Panel included little image previews of the scenes in your model? Your wish is our command.
|8.0.3117||Sep 2, 2010||New Release||We’ve stuffed SketchUp 8 full of new and improved features:
Because almost everything is somewhere
Whether you’re designing in context, creating a shadow study or photo-modeling existing structures, SketchUp 8 provides easy access to Google’s huge collection of geographic resources.
Color imagery and more accurate terrain
The snapshot you get when you add a geo-location to your model now includes 3D terrain data that’s more accurate, and -- for the first time -- aerial imagery in color.