Grass GIS for Mac OS X 8.2.0 freeware
GRASS GIS (Geographic Resources Analysis Support System) is an open source, free software geographical information system (GIS) with raster, topological vector, image processing, and graphics production functionality that operates on various platforms through a graphical user interface and shell in X-Windows.
|Author||GRASS Development Team|
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||geographical information, geographical system, resource analysis, geography, analysis, analyze|
Grass GIS for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any Grass GIS for Mac OS X torrent files or links of Grass GIS for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Grass GIS for Mac OS X download links are direct Grass GIS for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|8.2.0||Jun 3, 2022||New Release|
|7.6.0||Jan 28, 2019||New Release||What's new in a nutshell:
After almost 1 year of development the new stable release GRASS GIS 7.6 is available. Efforts have concentrated on making the user experience even better, providing many new useful additional functionalities to modules and further improving the graphical user interface. Furthermore, ZSTD has been added a new raster compression method which is an improvement over ZLIB's deflate method, providing both faster and higher compression than ZLIB. Also a new raster map type has been added: GRASS virtual raster (VRT) which is a virtual mosaic of the list of input raster maps. In addition, support for PROJ v. 5 has been implemented. For details, see below.
Graphical User Interface:
GRASS GIS 7.6 graphical user interface now displays the computational region extent by default in the Map Display window. This simple new feature allows to always visualize such an important basic concept in GRASS GIS and makes it a lot easier for newcomers.
|6.4.1-3||Jun 1, 2011||New Release||· Documentation: various improvements
· GRASS libraries: veditlib: various fixes, minor improvements
· GRASS libraries: memory leak fixed in ellipsoid code
· GRASS libraries: Python/SWIG interface updated (new examples added)
· GRASS libraries: re-enabled automatic creation of VAR file (#7)
· GRASS modules: d.vect.thematic, i.in.spotvgt, r.tileset: portability fixes (#81)
· GRASS modules: g.manual: Cygwin portability fix for browser detection
· GRASS modules: r.le.setup: fix segfault
· GRASS modules: r.in.wms: various improvements, portability fixes
· GRASS modules: r.sim.sediment, r.sim.water: various fixes
· GRASS modules: v.db.join: multi-layered vectors bug fix (#75)
· GRASS modules: v.edit: new tool chtype, some minor fixes
· GRASS modules: v.generalize: use GRASS_EPSILON as standard very small FP value
· GRASS modules: v.in.wfs: fix for unwanted 'rendered' xml (#62)
· GRASS modules: v.report, v.rast.stats: portability fixes
· Documentation: improvements for several modules