IdleX 1.11.2 freeware
IdleX is a collection of over twenty extensions and plugins that provide additional functionality to IDLE, a Python IDE provided in the standard library. It transforms IDLE into a more useful tool for academic research and development as well as exploratory programming.
|Author||Roger D. Serwy|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Python development, application development, development environment, development, environment, Python|
IdleX Free Download - we do not host any IdleX torrent files or links of IdleX on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All IdleX download links are direct IdleX download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.11.2||Nov 6, 2012||New Release||MultiLineRun.py (NEW):
· Allows pasting of many statements into the shell for execution.
· Shows doc string and help information for an object
· Under "Help" menu as "Documentation Viewer"
· Refactored extension loader to prevent import conflicts
· IdleX reorganized as a module in "idlexlib"
· Hovering over tab shifters now scrolls the tabs.
· Right-click context menu now shows all tabs directly.
· Tool-tip's right edge guaranteed to stay on screen. (long path problem)
· Button font now matches shell font
· Scroll-wheel buttons pass through to text widget
· Remove ANSI terminal color codes from squeezed text
· Ctrl+C now interrupts shell from editor
· BUGFIX: Raised highlight coloring above subcode coloring
· Highlighting of subcode markers now works properly
· BUGFIX: SubCode syntax error checking handles ValueError
· Now displays above the Code Context window