ImgBurn 184.108.40.206 freeware
“Great tool for recording CD/DVD images”. Image burning is one of the fastest and most efficient ways to save large amounts of data to DVD or CD. Images are increasingly popular on torrent sites and other download portals because they allow users to download high volumes of data in a relatively small file. What's more, it's instantly ready for DVD or disk burning.
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||burn, dvd img burn, erase dvd, image burn, img, img burn, img burner, imgburn, imgburne, imgburner, iso read, nero, nero startsmart, power iso, small cd writer, Img Burn|
ImgBurn Free Download - we do not host any ImgBurn torrent files or links of ImgBurn on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All ImgBurn download links are direct ImgBurn download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|220.127.116.11||Jun 16, 2013||New Release||# Added: Holding the ALT key when clicking on DLE window's Disc pane column header will now remove the sort order (so they're then essentially sorted by addition order).
# Added: Ability to incrementally search the Explorer pane in the 'Disc Layout Editor' window.
# Added: The effective USB connection speed (1.1, 2.0, 3.0) for USB devices to the initial device scan log entries.
# Added: Log entry when burning showing the effective layer break position.
# Added: Log entry when burning that shows the number of discs a Lite-On drive thinks it has burnt.
# Added: Pioneer drives now list their 'Kernel Version' next to the firmware version.
# Added: The Windows 7+ taskbar button/progress display now turns red if an I/O error box pops up during a read/write (etc.) operation.
# Added: The ability to set the 'Platform ID' when building a bootable disc - thus enabling the creation of UEFI bootable discs.
|18.104.22.168||Mar 29, 2012||New Release||# Added: Additional info (service name and driver version for hard disk controllers) to the 'Family Tree' text.
# Added: 'Supported Read Speeds' to the disc info text in Read/Verify modes.
# Added: New log entry (when burning DVD-RAM/HD DVD-RAM/BD-RE) showing the current state of the 'Hardware Defect Management' feature on the drive. When active, the drive would 'normally' take longer to burn a disc due to the automatic 'verify after write' process.
# Added: Option to use the system default language. When an exact match cannot be found (i.e. the correct translation file is missing from the Languages folder), the program will attempt a partial match.
# Added: Ability to perform LiteOn's SmartErase functions.
# Added: Show 'MID' in the 'Disc Information' section of the text on the right - easier to find and always available under the same heading.
# Added: Ability to translate the image/disc size values on the recently added 'Overburn / Truncate' prompt.
|22.214.171.124||Oct 4, 2011||New Release||· Added: Option to truncate image (not physically!) when burning to a smaller disc rather than always attempting to overburn.
· Added: New 'Create BDMV Folders' option to the Blu-ray Video options in Build mode. This ensures the BDMV folder contains all the basic folders required for successful playback in PowerDVD.
· Added: New 'Clear Bin Status' button to the Auto Loader Control window. This only applies to Generic auto loaders and tells them to revert to using the first lot of input/output bins.
· Added: Workaround for autoloaders that don't report an error when the input bin is empty and cause the program to keep loading and unloading non-existent media as part of a batch mode read/queued write operation.
· Added: Option to log skipped 'non archive' files/folders in Build mode - files without their 'archive' attribute set (this is nothing to do with zip, rar files etc. !).
· Added: Workaround for Wine bug #22079
· Added: Workaround for Wine bug #27559