InfraRecorder (x32bit) 0.53.0.0 freeware
InfraRecorder is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows. It offers a wide range of powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||cd burn, dvd burn, rewritable disc, burner, burn, ripper, Infra Recorder|
InfraRecorder (x32bit) Free Download - we do not host any InfraRecorder (x32bit) torrent files or links of InfraRecorder (x32bit) on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All InfraRecorder (x32bit) download links are direct InfraRecorder (x32bit) download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.53.0.0||Sep 1, 2012||New Release||· Fixed write speed detection issue.
· Fixed bug where maximum write speed would be used instead of the selected one when burning DVDs.
· Fixed bug in creation of UDF and ISO9660 file systems containing many files and folders.
· Relaxed ISO9660 duplicate file naming algorithm.
· Added support for non-standard character sets in ISO9660 file systems.
· Various minor GUI changes.
· The space meter will now automatically adjust if a blank DVD is inserted.
|0.52.0.0||Mar 7, 2011||New Release||* Fixed bug preventing reading and encoding audio tracks.
* Fixed DVD-Video file sorting bug, preventing fully compatible DVD-Video DVDs from being created.
* Added sane error message when failing to create DVD-Video file system.
* Devices with drive letters A or B are now detected properly.
* Fixed shortcut icons on Windows 7 64-bit.
* Added support for reading discs (creating disc image) to a network location.
|0.51.0.0||Aug 16, 2010||New Release||· Relaxed default project ISO9660 settings.
· Made progress dialogs resizable for easier reading.
· Added wait cursors to time consuming operations.
· Fixed bug causing failed operations to sometimes be reporeted as successful.
· Fixed bug causing an error when verifying discs containing single character file or directory names.
· Updated cdrtools to version 2.01.01a61.
· Added support for displaying BluRay and HD-DVD capabilities.
· Displayed OK button problem should now be gone.
· Greatly improved device detection speed, devices are now always probed at startup.
· Fixed a bug preventing boot images from being removed from projects.
· Updated InfraRecorder projects not to store file size information that potentially could cause write errors.
· Added safety net preventing non-recoverable read errors to affect integrity of other files during recording operation.
· Updated InfraRecorder to lock files on hard drive during file system creation in order to avoid inconsistency errors.