JXCirrus Project for Linux 4.0.00 freeware
JXCirrus Project gives you a new way to handle planning anything from large, complex projects to the family diary. Rather than spending the effort making plans, just give JXCirrus a list of tasks and let it figure out how to turn the chaos into a working plan (or just tell you if it can't be done). Automatic planning happens all the way through the project work to help eliminate nasty surprises when the due date arrives.
|OS||Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||Project Planning, Project Management, Task List, Automatic Planning, Project Tracking, Resource Management|
JXCirrus Project for Linux Free Download - we do not host any JXCirrus Project for Linux torrent files or links of JXCirrus Project for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All JXCirrus Project for Linux download links are direct JXCirrus Project for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.0.00||Nov 2, 2022||Major Update||Enhancements:
- Upgrade to repeating tasks and events.
- Improvements to automatic time allocation.
- Addition of focus mode.
- Upgrade to quick notes.
- Fixes to popup dialogs.
- Stability improvements for cloud sync.
|3.0.0||Sep 10, 2020||Major Update||Enhancements:
- Function to recalculate repeating tasks after editing work hours.
- Improved the order of tasks on the Summary Page.
- Allow list selection by keystroke.
- Better processing of quick notes.
- Fixed a crash loading CSV data.
- Fix a bug with moving entries.
|2.5.0||Apr 20, 2020||Major Update||Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a 'sometimes' bug with cloud synchronisation.