JXCirrus Project for Windows 2.5.0 freeware
JXCirrus Project gives you a new way to handle planning anything from large, complex projects to the family diary. Rather than spending the effort making plans, just give JXCirrus a list of tasks and let it figure out how to turn the chaos into a working plan (or just tell you if it can't be done). Automatic planning happens all the way through the project work to help eliminate nasty surprises when the due date arrives.
|OS||Win2000, Windows XP, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||Project Planning, Project Management, Task List, Automatic Planning, Project Tracking, Resource Management|
JXCirrus Project for Windows Free Download - we do not host any JXCirrus Project for Windows torrent files or links of JXCirrus Project for Windows on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All JXCirrus Project for Windows download links are direct JXCirrus Project for Windows download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.5.0||Apr 20, 2020||Major Update||Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a 'sometimes' bug with cloud synchronisation.
|2.4.0||Mar 20, 2020||Major Update||Improvements
- Improved Cloud Sync reliability.
- Report planned time in week view.
- Multiple minor bug fixes.
|2.3.0||Jan 18, 2020||Major Update||Improvements
- Enhanced export capability.
- Synchronise between devices using Google Drive.
- Jot down quick reminders.
- Queries based on date ranges.
- Fixed an issue with selecting records.