RationalPlan Single Project for Linux 4.16.0 freeware
RationalPlan Single Project is a project management software designed as an affordable alternative to Microsoft Project. The application is covering project management area from WBS construction, project planning and scheduling to critical path management, progress tracking etc.
|Author||Stand By Soft Ltd|
|OS||Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||project management software, project management tool, project management application, task management, project management, project planning software, task scheduling, task schedule, gantt chart, critical path, work breakdown structure, milestones|
RationalPlan Single Project for Linux Free Download - we do not host any RationalPlan Single Project for Linux torrent files or links of RationalPlan Single Project for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All RationalPlan Single Project for Linux download links are direct RationalPlan Single Project for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.16.0||Sep 15, 2017||Major Update||-Possibility to customize task colors on the Gantt chart;
-Added custom Data columns for tasks;
-Improved security through the use of https protocol;
-Highlight late tasks and tasks that hit the deadline date on Gantt chart;
-Translated to Ukrainian languag.
|4.15.0||Feb 9, 2017||Major Update||- Added support for MS Project 2016 files;
- Updated to Dropbox API 2.0;
- Introduced week numbering since project start ;
- Added row highlighter in Portfolio view;
- Send assignments by email only for current selected project;
- Bug fix for computing the critical path.
|4.14.0||Aug 31, 2016||Major Update||- Increased collaboration using comments on tasks and email notifications;
- Translated into Polish language;
- Send assignments by email in .ics format using task UID in order to avoid duplicate events;
- Added support for Vietnamese characters when exporting to MS Project .xml file and .xls.