K-3D 0.8.0.1 freeware
K-3D is free-as-in-freedom 3D modeling and animation software. It features a plugin-oriented procedural engine for all of its content, making K-3D a very versatile and powerful package.
K-3D excels at polygonal modeling, and includes basic tools for NURBS, patches, curves and animation. Give it a try!
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||3d animation, animation, free 3d, free 3d software, 3d modeling, 3d medels, 3d rendering, 3d software|
K-3D Free Download - we do not host any K-3D torrent files or links of K-3D on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All K-3D download links are direct K-3D download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.8.0.1||Sep 16, 2010||New Release||* Completely rewritten data storage for geometric meshes - capable of rendering one million polygons at interactive rates.
* Introductory support for the LuxRender render engine.
* Experimental support for CSG operations on polyhedra, using either CGAL or CARVE
* Introductory support for NURBS.
* New / rewritten support for 3DS, Collada, OBJ, MD2, Ogre, PLY, STL, and SVG files.
* Interactive Python Shell
* New CMake-based cross-platform build system.
* Over 300 regression tests run every night.
* Nightly coverage testing.
* New Mercurial-based version control.
* New website.
* New time-based release schedule - the next K-3D release will be October, 2010.
|0.7.11.0||Mar 22, 2009||New Release||Comes with all necessary software (python, python packages, aqsis...) to make K-3D work under Windows.|
|0.7.10.0||Dec 15, 2008||New Release|