LMS Desktop Assistant 1.12.4 freeware
LMS Desktop Assistant is as the name suggests an application assists you when working with an LMS. You can create, convert and upload exercises, split and convert documents to PDF, generate statistics in Excel format and synchronize all contents of a local folder.
|Author||Gianni Van Hoecke, Maarten Meuris & Patrick Lauwae|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||exercise creator, generate statistics, PDF converter, assistant, assist, creator|
LMS Desktop Assistant Free Download - we do not host any LMS Desktop Assistant torrent files or links of LMS Desktop Assistant on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All LMS Desktop Assistant download links are direct LMS Desktop Assistant download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.12.4||Oct 13, 2011||New Release||Functionality:
* Updating of exercises has been optimized, so the deleting of the exercise's old questions is nearly twice as fast.
* Uploading of exercises has been optimized so is goes about 1/5th faster than before.
* Exercises with more than 20 questions will now upload correctly to the Chamilo 2.0 platform
* Blanks questions with multiple answers and regular expressions no longer abort the upload with an error.
|1.11.1||Jun 1, 2011||New Release||· Functionality: When converting files to PDF, the filenames of the generated files will have all spaces replaced by underscores, to mimick the behavior of files downloaded from the platforms. This option can be disabled in the Preferences window.
· Fixed Bugs: When converting documents to PDF and splitting them on style, the converted filenames had an extra underscore added to the end (in v1.11). This is now fixed.