LMS Desktop Assistant Portable 1.12.4 freeware
LMS Desktop Assistant is as the name suggests an application assists you when working with an LMS. You can create, convert and upload exercises, split and convert documents to PDF, generate statistics in Excel format and synchronize all contents of a local folder.
|Author||Gianni Van Hoecke, Maarten Meuris & Patrick Lauwae|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||exercise creator, generate statistics, PDF converter, assistant, assist, creator|
LMS Desktop Assistant Portable Free Download - we do not host any LMS Desktop Assistant Portable torrent files or links of LMS Desktop Assistant Portable on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All LMS Desktop Assistant Portable download links are direct LMS Desktop Assistant Portable download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.12.4||Oct 14, 2011||New Release||Functionality:
· Updating of exercises has been optimized, so the deleting of the exercise's old questions is nearly twice as fast.
· Uploading of exercises has been optimized so is goes about 1/5th faster than before.
· Exercises with more than 20 questions will now upload correctly to the Chamilo 2.0 platform
· Blanks questions with multiple answers and regular expressions no longer abort the upload with an error.
|1.12.2||Oct 3, 2011||New Release||Fixed Bugs:
· Fixed all category name checks so mixed case category names actually work.
|1.12||Sep 18, 2011||New Release||Functionality:
· The Chamilo 2.0 platform now has a virtual course called Repository, to allow uploading items without publishing them. Making a Subject with only this virtual course in it allows keeping non-published objects synchronized.
· In Chamilo 2.0, published objects will now correctly be shared with other course administrators.
· A new type of question (Type gaps dropdown) has been added. This type's syntax is the same as "Fill in the Gaps", but the multiple answers in gaps are shown as dropdown menu on the platform.
· The default platform URL is now correctly set to the https protocol.
· Trying to generate statistics from Chamilo 2.0 no longet crashes the program.
· A bug that occurred when checking if an object existed on the Chamilo 2.0 platform has been fixed.
· The method to scan for a question after it's been uploaded has been improved so it can't get disrupted by the name cutoff in the repository view.