Logisim 22.214.171.124 Devel freeware
Logisim is an educational tool designed to help you with the design and simulation of digital logic circuits, featuring a simple-to-learn interface, hierarchical circuits, wire bundles, and a large component library.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||digital logic circuit, create logic circuit, simulate logic circuit, create, creator, design|
Logisim Free Download - we do not host any Logisim torrent files or links of Logisim on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Logisim download links are direct Logisim download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|126.96.36.199 De||Oct 30, 2013||New Release||Feature: When errors are in a file being loaded, the file is still partially loaded and displayed. If multiple errors are found, each is displayed.
Feature: In Plexers library, added Select Location attribute to multiplexer, demultiplexer, and decoder.
Feature: If some components somehow manage to get "off the grid," they are relocated back onto the grid once they are moved.
Behavior change: With transistors and transmission gates, a floating value is passed through as floating regardless of the value of gate (including a floating or error gate value).
Behavior change: When clicking the currently viewed circuit, the circuit attributes are shown but no tool to add that circuit to itself is selected. This also happens with triple-clicking a circuit: The view is switched to the circuit, but the tool is not selected for adding instances to itself.
|188.8.131.52||Mar 23, 2011||New Release||GUI:
· Feature: Added the option of switching the "explorer pane" between viewing the "toolbox" (the project's circuits and libraries that has appeared in the explorer pane in previous versions) and a simulation hierarchy.
· Feature: A Greek translation of the GUI elements was added. (The documentation is not yet translated.)
· Feature: The attribute table contains a header line describing which attributes are being edited.
· Feature: Added a "Close" item to the Window menu, which closes the current window. The "Close" item in the File menu continues to close the current project; its shortcut is now Control-Shift-W.
· Feature: Added 250%, 300%, 400% to the options for zooming.
· Feature: File dialogs "remember" the location of the last-accessed file, and the next file dialog starts from there - even when Logisim is started again.
· Feature: During a rectangular selection, the rectangle is drawn with a light blue, and components that will be affected are indicated with a slate-blue outl
|2.7.0||Mar 17, 2011||New Release|