MacAnova 5.05.3 freeware
A Program for Statistical Analysis and Matrix Algebra
MacAnova is a free, open source, interactive statistical analysis program for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux written by Gary W. Oehlert and Christopher Bingham, both of the School of Statistics, University of Minnesota.
In spite of its name, MacAnova is not just for Macintosh computers and not just for doing Analysis of Variance.
|Author||Gary W. Oehlert and Christopher Bingham|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Linux, Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||statistical analysis, matrix algebra, time series analysis, statistics, algebra, time series|
MacAnova Free Download - we do not host any MacAnova torrent files or links of MacAnova on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All MacAnova download links are direct MacAnova download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|5.05.3||Aug 23, 2011||New Release||· All: Fixed a bug that prevented the use of while() or for() loops as the first line of a macro.
· Fixed argument checking bug in doff2().
· Made alternate glyph sizes smaller in plots.
· rbin() uses two different algorithms, and we changed the way that it switches between the two.
· Fixed bug in plotresids() so that it doesn't crash on missing values.
· The running command now displays on the status line.
· Paste will now paste to output or command panes depending on keyboard focus.
· Dynamic graphs update more smoothly.
· Fixed graph title for interactplot().
· Path of last file opened is now printed during a read.
· Removed an unneeded diagnostic write to a file.
· Added resizersrc(), which takes xml and looks for 1 and 5, replacing these with DLGFNTSMALL, DLGFNTLARGE, and DLGBORDER.
· replacestr() now has an optional fourth argument to replace all instances rather than just the first.
· Fixed bug where pasting in a window double-pastes.