MDic Dictionary 0.8.1 freeware
MDic is a free/open source multilingual dictionary for GNU/Linux. You have to just select (or highlight) a word to view its meaning on the screen. MDic is able to pronounce the words by default if espeak or festival is installed. It is also possible to use Babylon glossaries (.bgl) , Stardict dictionaries (.ifo) , Freedict dictionaries (.tei) and Sdictionary dictionary (.dct) by converting them via MDicConv convertor or PyGlossary tool.
|Author||Majid Ramezanpour, Mehrdad Momeny|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||word dictionary, word translation, language dictionary, dictionary, translate, translator|
MDic Dictionary Free Download - we do not host any MDic Dictionary torrent files or links of MDic Dictionary on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All MDic Dictionary download links are direct MDic Dictionary download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.8.1||May 28, 2012||New Release||New usability features:
· Option to separate remote resource dictionaries i.e. Google translate from default searches, to do not search them always.
· Option to do not search for texts with more than XX chars by selection.
· Using DBus to check for already running instance of MDic on X11 systems! and using the old lock file way on Windows!
· Matched with new Google translate output.
· Fixed build problem on Ubuntu newer versions.