MeV for Mac OS X 4.8.1 freeware
MeV or Multiple Experiment Viewer is a Java tool to help you with microarray gene expression data analysis. MeV supports 5 input formats, and provides an intuitive graphical interface for clustering, classification, statistical analysis and theme discovery.
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||data analyzer, microarray gene analysis, analyze data, analyzer, analysis, analyze|
MeV for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any MeV for Mac OS X torrent files or links of MeV for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All MeV for Mac OS X download links are direct MeV for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.8.1||Dec 15, 2011||New Release||Bug Fixes:
nEASE table viewer link shortcuts work properly.
Handles error when saving large heatmaps from Experiment Viewer.
Analysis options are customized to include data-specific options.
|4.6.2 r2536||Nov 25, 2010||New Release||· Hierarchical Clustering header trees now appear when HCL is auto-launched by another module.
· RHook default/cached prop loading and remote access and other Exception handling and forwarding.
· 64 Bit Java bypass added to TMEV.bat launch file.
· BN progress bar now updates properly when the module is run more than once.
· Added placeholder file to data/BN_files/kegg directory to ensure the folders always appear regardless of which unzip utility is used.
· Removed Cluster Analysis option for modules when Clusters have not been created.
· Several small fixes pertaining to loading and unloading data.
· Default setting changed in SAM when using R.
· Error handling in Non-Negative Matrix Factorization improved, Plotviewer label issues resolved.