Microsoft IronPython 2.7.5 freeware
IronPython is an implementation of the Python programming language running under .NET and Silverlight. It supports an interactive console with fully dynamic compilation. It's well integrated with the rest of the .NET Framework and makes all .NET libraries easily available to Python programmers, while maintaining compatibility with the Python language. There also is Visual Studio tooling integration.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||python .net, .net python, iron python, python, .net, net|
Microsoft IronPython Free Download - we do not host any Microsoft IronPython torrent files or links of Microsoft IronPython on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Microsoft IronPython download links are direct Microsoft IronPython download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.7.5||Jan 15, 2015||New Release||IronPython 2.7.5 is primarily a collection of bug fixes which smooths off many of the remaining rough edges. The complete list of changes is also available.|
|2.7.4||Oct 9, 2013||New Release||Many fixes to the ast module
A bunch of fixes to locale and tty handling design to get IPython working.
.NET 4.5 builds
A bunch of small fixes backported from the master branch
|2.7.3||Jul 10, 2012||New Release||New Modules:
· Three new modules have been added: bz2, winsound, and _bisect.
· The bz2 modules implements compression and decompression using the bzip2 algorithm; in particular, it allows (in conjunction with the already supported tarfile module) reading .tar.bz2 files. It is implemented in pure C# using code from the DotNetZip Library.
· The winsound module gives access to the standard Windows sound functions, such as winsound.MessageBeep().
· The _bisect is an accelerator module for the pure-Python bisect module that was already supported.
· The _ast module was given a major upgrade to make it compatible with CPython 2.7. Finally, many other modules saw bugfixes small and large.
Loading zip packages from resources:
· IronPython 2.7.2 added the ability to load Python code from zip files; in 2.7.3 this has been extended to support zip files stored as resources. Because this only makes sense when hosting IronPython, it is not directly accessible from Python code.