MoSync IDE for Mac OS X 3.2 freeware
MoSync makes it easy, fun and cost efficient to develop mobile application for all the major platforms. Using C++ and a set of powerful APIs, you can harness the full power of modern smartphone platforms while still supporting Java ME devices using a single codebase.
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||mobile development, mobile port, runtime emulation, runtime, develop, development|
MoSync IDE for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any MoSync IDE for Mac OS X torrent files or links of MoSync IDE for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All MoSync IDE for Mac OS X download links are direct MoSync IDE for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Support for Android 4.x:
· We have fully update our Android runtimes so that we now offer support for Android 4.x (Ice Cream Sandwich and Jellybean) devices. That means your existing code should now run without problem on these platforms and that you can make your app available to even more users. Android versions 1.5, 1.6 and 2.1 are no longer actively supported. A full list of all MoSync SDK supported API functions can be found on our Feature/Platform Support page.
New NativeUI Map Widget:
· We have implemented a new Map widget in our NativeUI C++ Library.
|2.7||Oct 29, 2011||New Release||STL ported to MoSync:
· We have ported the C++ Standard Template Library (STL) to MoSync. This feature-packed code library will already be familiar to many programmers, thanks to its all-round usefulness to computer science and industry. It provides many powerful algorithms, containers, associative arrays, and iterators, to simplify data handling within advanced applications.
Newlib ported to MoSync:
· We have also ported the Newlib standard C library to MoSync. Newlib is particularly suited for mobile devices and embedded systems. It is a conglomeration of several library parts, all under free software licenses. It provides subroutines for handling files, environment variables, processes, output streams and memory.
New IDE Templates:
· HTML5 Project
· HTML5/C++ Project
· MoSync C Newlib Project
· MoSync C++ STL Project
· MoSync NativeUI C++ Project
|2.4.0 r2425||Mar 10, 2011||New Release||New Platforms and Features:
· Support for Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod)
· iPhone, iPad, and iPod device profiles
· Android NDK implementation
· Bluetooth server and client syscall library
· ARM recompiler for Symbian 3rd and 5th edition
· Retrieve ISO 693-1 or 693-2 language with maGetSystemProperty
· Support for secure connections using HTTPS and SSL
SDK Improvements and Enhancements:
· Testify test framework
· Improved dead-code elimination
· Improved application icon support
· New version, publisher, app name packager settings
· New registration and auto-update process
· Improved Welcome screen with automated examples import
· Improved API Reference Manual with full index
New Example Applications:
· btServer -- a simple Bluetooth example application, including server and clients.
· MapDemo -- a slippy map demonstration with maps from various sources.
· MAUIex -- a demonstration of various screen widgets created using our MAUI library.