OpalVOIP for Mac OS X 3.16.2 freeware
This project is a community effort to develop and support the OPAL VoIP library. OPAL implements the commonly used protocols used to send voice, video and fax data over IP networks.
Originally part of the OpenH323 project, OpalVoip has grown to include SIP and IAX2. OPAL is released under the Mozilla Public License 1.0 Open Source license.
|Author||Craig Southeren and Robert Jongbloed|
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||voip library, fax library, phone library, voip, fax, phone|
OpalVOIP for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any OpalVOIP for Mac OS X torrent files or links of OpalVOIP for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All OpalVOIP for Mac OS X download links are direct OpalVOIP for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.16.2||May 12, 2016||New Release|
|3.12.1||Feb 20, 2013||New Release|
|3.8.4||Feb 22, 2011||New Release||* Lua integration so can get scripting at critical points in the call sequence.
* Added CAPI based ISDN support.
* SIP reliable response (PRACK) support.
* Support Cisco "Remote-Party-ID" SIP header for tracking transfers.
* Added call back functions for tracking transfers.
* Added SILK audio codec plug in.
* Fixed Windows build of H.264 and MPEG codecs (based on FFMPEG)
* Added support for stereo audio.
* Visual Studio 2010 Express Edition support.
* Improved Mac OS X (XCode) support.
* Improvements and better interoperability of the H.239 support.
* Fixed (again) many fax interoperability issues.