OpalVOIP for Windows 3.12.1 freeware
This project is a community effort to develop and support the OPAL VoIP library. OPAL implements the commonly used protocols used to send voice, video and fax data over IP networks.
Originally part of the OpenH323 project, OpalVoip has grown to include SIP and IAX2. OPAL is released under the Mozilla Public License 1.0 Open Source license.
|Author||Craig Southeren and Robert Jongbloed|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005, Windows Mobile 6|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||voip library, fax library, phone library, voip, fax, phone|
OpalVOIP for Windows Free Download - we do not host any OpalVOIP for Windows torrent files or links of OpalVOIP for Windows on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All OpalVOIP for Windows download links are direct OpalVOIP for Windows download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.12.1||Feb 20, 2013||New Release|
|3.10.7||Aug 23, 2011||New Release|
|3.8.4||Feb 22, 2011||New Release||* Lua integration so can get scripting at critical points in the call sequence.
* Added CAPI based ISDN support.
* SIP reliable response (PRACK) support.
* Support Cisco "Remote-Party-ID" SIP header for tracking transfers.
* Added call back functions for tracking transfers.
* Added SILK audio codec plug in.
* Fixed Windows build of H.264 and MPEG codecs (based on FFMPEG)
* Added support for stereo audio.
* Visual Studio 2010 Express Edition support.
* Improved Mac OS X (XCode) support.
* Improvements and better interoperability of the H.239 support.
* Fixed (again) many fax interoperability issues.