PyCogent 1.5.3 freeware
PyCogent is a software library for genomic biology. It is a fully integrated and thoroughly tested framework for: controlling third-party applications; devising workflows; querying databases; conducting novel probabilistic analyses of biological sequence evolution; and generating publication quality graphics.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||analyze genome, sequence analyzer, analyze sequence, sequence, genome, gene|
PyCogent Free Download - we do not host any PyCogent torrent files or links of PyCogent on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All PyCogent download links are direct PyCogent download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.5.3||Nov 9, 2012||New Release||New Features:
· Added a withoutLostSpans() method to Feature objects in cogent.core.annotation. Useful after projecting features from one aligned sequence across to another. Implemented for ordinary Features and SimpleVariables but not xxy_list Variables.
· Make Span.remapWith() a little clearer in cogent.core.location.
· Tidy annotation remapping code in cogent.core.annotation and cogent.core.sequence so that new positions are only calculated once when slicing, projecting, or otherwise remapping parts of sequences. The old code was needlessly doing it twice.
· Fixed bug in BLAT application controller (cogent.app.blat) which would drop some input sequences when running assign_dna_reads_to_protein_database.
· Prevent negative widths from arising in cogent.draw.compatibility when alignment is too wide.