qBittorrent portable 4.1.1 freeware
An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt4 user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||torrent client, download torrent, search torrent, torrent, client, download, portable|
qBittorrent portable Free Download - we do not host any qBittorrent portable torrent files or links of qBittorrent portable on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All qBittorrent portable download links are direct qBittorrent portable download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.1.1||Jun 2, 2018||New Release||This is a major version bump purely because there was a ton of code commits from the last one.
There a new v2 WebAPI now, but v1 is still supported too.
The Windows 32-bit installer now uses Qt 5.6.3 instead of 5.7.1. The 5.6.3 version is an LTS release and newer than the 5.7.1 version. The 5.7.x series don't offer something useful for our usage.
FEATURE: Add "Coalesce reads & writes" checkbox in advanced options (Chocobo1)
FEATURE: Smart Filter for RSS (Stephen Dawkins)
FEATURE: Possibility to configure at which speed a torrent is considered slow (thalieht)
FEATURE: When creating a torrent you can choose to preserve the file order (toster, Chocobo1)
FEATURE: A new, redesigned and refactored WebAPI (glassez)
BUGFIX: Redefine CacheStatus.readRatio field. (Chocobo1)
BUGFIX: Clarify some terms in stats dialog (Chocobo1)
BUGFIX: Fix possible crash when using both share limits (thalieht)
BUGFIX: Disable options when Disable connections not supported by proxies is enabled (Thomas Piccirello)
|3.0.11||Aug 12, 2013||New Release||· FEATURE: Allow more fine tuning of upload slots. It should improve speed
· FEATURE: Enable edit/rename via F2 or double click in various places
· BUGFIX: Fix Spanish and Basque translations being messed up on Windows
· BUGFIX: Don't allow newlines in rename dialog
· BUGFIX: Treat unfinished dates as the newest ones when sorting
· BUGFIX: Fix text size problem on Windows with custom DPI
· BUGFIX: Respect UI lock when clicking on tray notification
· BUGFIX: Fix kickass torrents search plugin
· BUGFIX: Use system language as default language.
· BUGFIX: Move completed files to .unwanted folder when they are unselected by the user
· BUGFIX: Show delete action when multiple feeds are selected
· BUGFIX: Use Unicode for libtorrent alert messages
· OTHER: Update translations
· WINDOWS: Shave off ~4MB from the binary size
· WINDOWS: Remove wrong dependency on msvc2008 runtime
· WINDOWS: Disable stacktrace when building with mingw
· WINDOWS: Updated NSIS script to include/delete .pdb file.
|3.0.10||Jul 12, 2013||New Release||· BUGFIX: Fix LegitTorrents search plugin
· BUGFIX: Improve peer host name resolution
· BUGFIX: Context menu fix in the Web UI
· BUGFIX: Respect 'don't show' torrent dialog in Search
· BUGFIX: Torrent creator can now use files/folders from disk root
· BUGFIX: Update free disk space when changing drives in the add new torrent dialog
· BUGFIX: Various fixes relating to RSS drag and drop
· BUGFIX: Properly rename torrent which changes position in filter model
· BUGFIX: Actually show tray notifications when a torrent finishes downloading
· BUGFIX: Don't download RSS items based on rules still being edited
· COSMETIC: Native look for the search boxes
· IMPROVEMENT: Use natural sorting where possible
· LIBTORRENT: SOCKS5 fixes (0.16.10)
· LIBTORRENT: Fix hanging issue on Windows when closing files (0.16.10)
· LIBTORRENT: Cache can now be returned to the OS (0.16.10)