Rigs of Rods for Mac OS X 0.35 freeware
Rigs of Rods is an open source vehicle simulator licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3. What makes Rigs of Rods different to most simulators is its unique soft-body physics: vehicles, machines, objects, etc. are simulated in real-time as flexible soft-body objects, giving the simulation an extremely accurate behavior which entirely depends on the physical construction of the vehicles.
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||simulation game, truck simulator, drive trucks, Rigs, Rods, truck|
Rigs of Rods for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any Rigs of Rods for Mac OS X torrent files or links of Rigs of Rods for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Rigs of Rods for Mac OS X download links are direct Rigs of Rods for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.35||Oct 27, 2012||New Release||· New turbojet physics: Includes a Mig-25 made by Adeodat. And optional heat haze effect and airbrakes physics.
· Added large terrains: you can make terrains as big as 327 km x 327 km. A 100 km x 100 km terrain is included, which is 1:1 scale of the Grenoble region (France).
· Added a new physics operator that allows to rigidify beams where trussing is difficult or impossible. Useful for landing gears and other complex and delicate structures.
· Improved cameras: better chasing camera, better fixed camera for airplanes, better inside camera.
· New mesh wheels: the ultimate wheels graphics quality is now possible. A Dodge Charger beta version by Bonehead demonstrates its use. More to come later in this department...
· Added night maps (beta), to be used in Caelum mode, and changing the time to night time.
· Added a monorail by Thomas, a Formula One by Akoss, ?ber cool foaming Panther firefighting vehicles by Lenni, a textured character by kevinmce with more to come, oh my!