Skencil 0.6.17 freeware
Skencil is an open source and interactive vector drawing program for Mac OS X, Windows, GNU/Linux and other UNIX compatible systems.
Skencil is implemented almost completely in Python, a very high-level, object oriented, interpreted language, with the rest written in C for speed.
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Linux, Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||vector draw, vector sketch, draw vector, draw, sketch, vector|
Skencil Free Download - we do not host any Skencil torrent files or links of Skencil on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Skencil download links are direct Skencil download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.6.17||Mar 28, 2006||New Release||* Prepare for Python 2.4:
o Update paxtkinter to deal with python's Tkinter changes
* The .sk file format is now the default file format in the File/Open dialog. Patch by Frank Koormann
* The setup.py script works on HP-UX now. Shared libraries have a .sl extension there. Patch by Olivier Mehani (Savannah patch #3709).
* Mouse-wheel support for the canvas. The mouse wheel scrolls up/down. Savannah patch #3836 by cafeine
* Updated the FAQ a bit to better match the one on the web-page.
* Kinyarwanda translations by Steve Murphy. The translation seems quote incomplete.
* On some systems math.atan2 raises an exception when called with two zeros. Fix one occurrence in the arrow module. Reported by Joel Biddier