Staden 2.0.0b11 freeware
A fully developed set of DNA sequence assembly (Gap4 and Gap5), editing and analysis tools (Spin) for Unix, Linux, MacOSX and MS Windows.
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Linux, Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||DNA, Gap4, Gap5, Spin, trev, ancillary tools, Staden Package|
Staden Free Download - we do not host any Staden torrent files or links of Staden on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Staden download links are direct Staden download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.0.0b11||Apr 25, 2016||New Release|
|2.0.0b9||Dec 5, 2011||New Release|
|2.0.0b8||Feb 10, 2011||New Release||* Various fixes to compilation: parallel makes, improved DESTDIR
* Big tidy up on the cache refence counting system, fixing
multiple sporadic crashes and rarely even data corruptions.
* Fixes to consensus caching sometimes storing corrupted data.
* More robust when we run out of disc space.
* Import GFF should be more robust. This now also supports
"colour=<0-17>" tags to match those used in Artemis.
* The insert size in the Libraries panel is now displayed
correctly (when filled out) instead of at 1/100th of the size.
* Reduced excessive memory usage of tg_index -t on large data
sets. Also fixed a few memory leaks and reference count leaks
(appear like memory leaks).
* SAM export now works correctly when auxillary fields or
read-group data is present.
* Removed a small memory corruption when shutting down
plots. This sometimes caused crashes when quitting the contig
* Fixed occasional crash when joining contigs.
* Editor searching crash fixes.