VLIM 188.8.131.52 freeware
VLIM is able to manage very large TIFF/RAW image in a very fast and frendly way. The first time that you want to see a very large image you need to import it into the catalogue and it takes about two minutes, but the next time you want to reopen the image it takes about three/four seconds.
|OS||Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||image manager, TIFF viewer, open TIFF, viewer, view, TIFF|
VLIM Free Download - we do not host any VLIM torrent files or links of VLIM on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All VLIM download links are direct VLIM download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|184.108.40.206||Aug 27, 2012||New Release||· Active only after a donation) current image portion shown in the main window can be opened through the Open with... dialog;|
|220.127.116.11||May 23, 2012||New Release||Improvements:
· Image shown in the main window can be post on facebook wall
· (Active only after a donation) RSS feeds reader for NASA and ESO feeds
· (Active only after a donation) It is possible to copy the image portion shown in the main windows into clipboard
· (Active only for first catalogue element, totally activation need a donation) Every imported image can be compressed in Good, Medium and Low jpeg quality from the catalogue window
· (Active only for tif file, totally activation need a donation) Drag&Drop over
· Catalogue now works with all types of import compressions (Full, Good, Medium and Low)
· menus are restructured
· Minor bug on Save Image Portion feature
· Drag&Drop of a file to import freezes the window explorer of the operating system
· Note without text can be inserted
· After deleting the last note added to a file, the catalog continues to indicate "Note are present"
· After adding a note to the image the catalog doesn't indicate "Note are present"
|18.104.22.168||Apr 26, 2012||New Release||Improvements:
· Imported image can be optimized in size using jpeg compression;
· E-Mails sent with VLIM contains notes and attached files related to the shown image portion;
· Now it is possible to attach files as note to the image, attached file can be opened from VLIM;
· Now it is possible to export/import single images in VLIMB format file;
· You can import file (vlimb, tif and raw) with a simple drog&drop over the catalog window (only full quality);