X-Paint.NET 3.36.3158.38068 freeware
X-Paint.NET is an image and photo manipulation software designed to be handled by all computer users. X-Paint.NET is jointly developed at Washington State University with additional help from Microsoft, and is meant to be a free replacement for the MS Paint software that comes with all Windows operating systems.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||paint application, paint clone, drawing application, Paint.NET, draw, paint|
X-Paint.NET Free Download - we do not host any X-Paint.NET torrent files or links of X-Paint.NET on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All X-Paint.NET download links are direct X-Paint.NET download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.36.3158.38||Apr 3, 2012||New Release||· Improved: Effect rendering should be a little faster now
· Changed: Implemented some changes to the "Add Noise" effect that were suggested by a forum member
· Changed: The canvas background color is now always #c0c0c0
· Changed: The auto-updater should now correctly detect .NET 3.5 and newer, which will help to save bandwidth when Paint.NET v4.0 is released (it will require .NET 3.5)
· Fixed: Paint.NET now works on a system that has the .NET 3.5 SP1 "Client Profile" installed
· Fixed: When zoomed in and the cursor is to the top-left of the image (negative coordinates), the ruler is now highlighted in the correct area
· Fixed: The effect rendering system no longer sets the "Tag" property on the configuration dialog
· Fixed: Some incorrectly authored plugins would cause a crash when loading their support details (author, copyright, etc.)
· Fixed: There was a bug in the color wheel for IndirectUI that caused it to show the wrong values at initialization