Xtreme Media Player 0.8.0 freeware
Xtreme Media Player is a handy, most easy to use, cross-platform media player. Beging developed in Java will most likelly work on all systems. The fact that you can listen to a lot of audio formats will certainly appeal to the user. Also this application offers you the posibility of reading the tag info which also is a plus.
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||media player, audio player, video player, play, player, cross-platform|
Xtreme Media Player Free Download - we do not host any Xtreme Media Player torrent files or links of Xtreme Media Player on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Xtreme Media Player download links are direct Xtreme Media Player download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.8.0||Oct 22, 2014||New Release||player:
support for different audio formats: aac audio (aac, m4a) mpeg audio (mp1, mp2, mp3), ogg vorbis, flac, speex, wav, aiff (aifc, aif), au (snd).
support for playlist formats like xspf, m3u and pls.
remote music playback via url.
read general tag info from diferent audio formats (title, artist , album, genre, track number, year, comments)
read specific tag info depending on the audio format
retrieve current song title from shoutcast streaming radios
player control panel (play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume controls)
different playing modes (repeat none, repeat track, repeat playlist, shuffle)
playlist manager with drag and drop support
multilanguage support (English, Français, Italiano, Spanish, Portuguese)
swing based graphical interface
interaction with Microsoft Intellitype commands (Windows only)
white full spectrum
white quarter spectrum
|0.7.0||Sep 12, 2011||New Release||· NEW - Windows Installer with single instance support
· NEW - User can sort the playlist by the track number, track title, track duration, track artist, track album, track genre
· NEW - Select which playlist columns to display by right clicking on the new playlist table header
· NEW - Change the order of the playlist columns by dragging them with the mouse
· NEW - Added Spanish locale (Español)
· NEW - Added keyboard shotcuts to change visualization (Shft+Left, Shift+Right in window mode; Left, Right in fulscreen mode)
· IMPROVED - Fork MPEG, VORBIS and FLAC decoders in order to provide more up-to-date audio decoders
· IMPROVED - Playlist API was redisigned to support sorting and filtering features
· IMPROVED - A newer implementation for the Audio Visualization System. This update also fixes some issues in fullscreen mode
· IMPROVED - Faster reading of tag data from different audio formats
|0.6.6||Oct 28, 2010||New Release|