XWord 0.5.4 freeware
XWord is a handy and accessible instrument that was designed to be a crossword puzzle created in order to be highly configurable. The software supports a variety of formats: puz, xpf, jpz, and ipuz and includes support for rebus puzzles, "trick" puzzles, diagramless puzzles, scrambled/locked puzzles, and a timer.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||crossword puzzle, rebus puzzle, lock puzzle, crossword, puzzle, rebus|
XWord Free Download - we do not host any XWord torrent files or links of XWord on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All XWord download links are direct XWord download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.5.4||Nov 18, 2011||New Release||New Features:
· New printing options: Current progress, blank grid, solution
· Letters that have been checked and found to be correct are indicated with a green circle in the top right corner. These squares are not allowed to be overwritten.
· Panes resize proportionally when the window is resized.
· Help files
· New menu item: Erase Grid.
· New menu item: Erase Uncrossed Squares.
· New menu item / toolbar item: Rebus Entry (previously only accessible by pressing INSERT)
· Fix regression where .puz files did not load sections (e.g. timer, circles).
· Diagramless puzzles: fixed crashes and/or error messages on loading.
· Diagramless puzzles: clicking on a clue no longer moves the cursor to the start of the word (revealing information about the grid).
· Odd numbering schemes are correctly displayed (XPF; see NYT 10/21/2011).
· Run Script menu item removed from the Tools menu (redundant: the package system should take care of all script needs).