ZKanji 0.731 freeware
zkanji is a free, open-source Japanese language learning tool and also a kanji and word dictionary software providing many useful features for those who are interested in the Japanese language. I've started making zkanji in the hope that it can help me study kanji and I hope that it will help others too. While I can't guarantee that it will do your studying for you, maybe you can use it to your benefit.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Japanese dictionary, kanji dictionary, learning suit, dictionary, kanji, Japanese|
ZKanji Free Download - we do not host any ZKanji torrent files or links of ZKanji on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All ZKanji download links are direct ZKanji download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.731||Jun 23, 2014||New Release||Updated the word study group creation window.
Added a kanji handwriting input box for typing kanji in the word study group test.
Fields are shown for all meanings of a word in the dictionary. Previously the field was only indicated for the meanings if they differed from the field of the previous meaning.
Fixed: critical bug caused data corruption and program crash after updating to v0.73 from an older version, when the long-term study contained words previously not found in the updated dictionary.
Fixed: the "back" button on the kanji information window always cleared the displayed kanji, instead of showing the previous kanji or element.
Fixed: deleting the last meaning in the word editor dialog caused an exception which prevented the window and the program to close.
Fixed: in the dictionary update conflict manager dialog, the window wasn't painted correctly when removing words not found in the new dictionary and showing the text for the removal.
|0.73 Beta||Jun 23, 2013||New Release||· Drop-shadow under the list of past kanji/kana searches window.
· Forwarding mouse wheel scroll action to the window currently under the mouse.
· Scrolling results with the mouse wheel in the handwriting recognizer and the similar kanji/part of kanji/kanji parts in the kanji information window.
· Adding "http://" in front of dictionary web site URLs if missing to ensure that a browser opens the specified address.
· The dictionary search history can keep many more searches. The exact number can be changed in the settings.
· If not changing the search field text of the dictionary for a few seconds, the entered text is added to the search history. This behavior can be tuned in the settings.
· Redesigned the "new word" dialog window and made the destination dictionary selectable.
· Pressing keys after drawing on the handwriting recognizer window work like they were pressed in the kanji edit box.
· Fixed: kanji/kana searches window didn't react to the mouse. (Error introduced in v0.719)
|0.719 Test||May 22, 2013||New Release||· Checking dictionary changes on startup, showing dialog if word changes affect the user data and there is need for user interaction.
Brand new dictionary export and import:
· Entries can be exported from selected groups, or from the whole dictionary.
· Both word and kanji group export/import.
· Expanding dictionary from exported word entries, adding missing entries and resolving meaning differences.
· Creating new dictionary from exported file, or completely replacing an existing dictionary.
· Importing kanji definitions to a user dictionary.
· Aborting the import leaves the dictionaries untouched. (Actually they will be reloaded.)
· Wakan word groups no longer supported. Import with a previous version of the program before update.
· There will be dictionary updates beside rare program updates. Automatically downloading new dictionaries.
· New example sentences data format independent from the dictionary version making it unnecessary to update it when the dictonary changes.