FOX Toolkit 1.7.45 freeware
... widgets for 3D graphical manipulation. FOX also implements icons, images, and user-convenience features such as status line help, and tooltips. Tooltips may even be used for 3D objects! ...
|Author||Jeroen van der Zijp|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||script browser, search script, script editor, script, filemaker, scriptmaker|
FOX Toolkit Free Download - we do not host any FOX Toolkit torrent files or links of FOX Toolkit on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All FOX Toolkit download links are direct FOX Toolkit download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.7.45||Dec 17, 2013||New Release||* FXJSONFile class added. Base class FXJSON improved and generalized.
* FXIO now tracks file position; new implementation of FXIO counts bytes read/written.
* FXPipe API's added, should now be functional.
* Renamed FXStringMap to FXStringDictionary for consistency.
* Fixed a few problems in FXVariantMap, FXDictionary.
* Fixed possible race in FXThreadPool::startWorker.
* New FXThreadException class added; FXThreadException will cause graceful early termination of a thread when thrown inside of FXThread.
* FXThread now interceps only FXException (and subclasses), rethrows other exceptions. This was necessary due to the way GNU C++ library performs thread exits.
* Non FOX exceptions thrown inside FXThread are now rethrown; but attempts are made to maintain proper bookkeeping when unrolling the stack.
* FXThreadPool tasks may throw exceptions. FXThreadPool now intercepts all FOX exceptions and updates bookkeeping when other exceptions are thrown.
|1.7.37||Nov 14, 2012||New Release||* Added auto-numbering in FXHeader.
* Added alpha-numbering in FXHeader.
* Fixes to FXProcess implementation on Windows.
* Fixed aligned to unaligned store in FXMat2f SSE implementation.
* Slightly stricter TGA header recognition.
* Removed FXSemaphore value() API. Never used, and not really useful.
* FXRecentFiles allows for up to 32 entries; still defaults to 10, however.
* Fix in Windows non-UNICODE implementation of FXStat created(), accessed(), and modified() API's.
* Added API's to FXWorker class.
* Added API to FXPtrQueue class.
* FXPath::contract() should only replace whole path-components.
* Prototype of wndproc() was not correct for 64-bit Windows.
|1.7.35||Jul 24, 2012||New Release||* New feature in FXHeader control: auto-renumbering captions based on renumbering function; if a renumbering function (which computes the caption from the caption index) is set, then captions are automatically recomputed when the number of items in the FXHeader is changed.
* Updated FXTable to use this new feature in FXHeader. The old options for renumbering have been removed.
* Porting problem in FXMat4d, FXMat4f fixed, for CYGWIN32.
* Added API's to FXTable to return first and last row (or column) of a spanning cell.
* Added API to check if a cell is horizontally spanning or vertically spanning.
* Cutoff angles in FXQuatd are smaller than in FXQuatf, due to much greater precision of doubles versus floats.
* FOX on Raspberry Pi coming soon (I got one on order!).