ImgBurn 126.96.36.199 freeware
“Great tool for recording CD/DVD images”. Image burning is one of the fastest and most efficient ... more, it's instantly ready for DVD or disk burning. ...
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||burn, dvd img burn, erase dvd, image burn, img, img burn, img burner, imgburn, imgburne, imgburner, iso read, nero, nero startsmart, power iso, small cd writer, Img Burn|
ImgBurn Free Download - we do not host any ImgBurn torrent files or links of ImgBurn on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All ImgBurn download links are direct ImgBurn download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|188.8.131.52||Jun 16, 2013||New Release||# Added: Holding the ALT key when clicking on DLE window's Disc pane column header will now remove the sort order (so they're then essentially sorted by addition order).
# Added: Ability to incrementally search the Explorer pane in the 'Disc Layout Editor' window.
# Added: The effective USB connection speed (1.1, 2.0, 3.0) for USB devices to the initial device scan log entries.
# Added: Log entry when burning showing the effective layer break position.
# Added: Log entry when burning that shows the number of discs a Lite-On drive thinks it has burnt.
# Added: Pioneer drives now list their 'Kernel Version' next to the firmware version.
# Added: The Windows 7+ taskbar button/progress display now turns red if an I/O error box pops up during a read/write (etc.) operation.
# Added: The ability to set the 'Platform ID' when building a bootable disc - thus enabling the creation of UEFI bootable discs.
|184.108.40.206||Mar 29, 2012||New Release||# Added: Additional info (service name and driver version for hard disk controllers) to the 'Family Tree' text.
# Added: 'Supported Read Speeds' to the disc info text in Read/Verify modes.
# Added: New log entry (when burning DVD-RAM/HD DVD-RAM/BD-RE) showing the current state of the 'Hardware Defect Management' feature on the drive. When active, the drive would 'normally' take longer to burn a disc due to the automatic 'verify after write' process.
# Added: Option to use the system default language. When an exact match cannot be found (i.e. the correct translation file is missing from the Languages folder), the program will attempt a partial match.
# Added: Ability to perform LiteOn's SmartErase functions.
# Added: Show 'MID' in the 'Disc Information' section of the text on the right - easier to find and always available under the same heading.
# Added: Ability to translate the image/disc size values on the recently added 'Overburn / Truncate' prompt.
|220.127.116.11||Oct 4, 2011||New Release||· Added: Option to truncate image (not physically!) when burning to a smaller disc rather than always attempting to overburn.
· Added: New 'Create BDMV Folders' option to the Blu-ray Video options in Build mode. This ensures the BDMV folder contains all the basic folders required for successful playback in PowerDVD.
· Added: New 'Clear Bin Status' button to the Auto Loader Control window. This only applies to Generic auto loaders and tells them to revert to using the first lot of input/output bins.
· Added: Workaround for autoloaders that don't report an error when the input bin is empty and cause the program to keep loading and unloading non-existent media as part of a batch mode read/queued write operation.
· Added: Option to log skipped 'non archive' files/folders in Build mode - files without their 'archive' attribute set (this is nothing to do with zip, rar files etc. !).
· Added: Workaround for Wine bug #22079
· Added: Workaround for Wine bug #27559