Druid 3.13 freeware
Druid is an easy-to-use application that enables you to create databases in a graphical way. Users can add tables, fields, folders to group tables and can modify most of the database options that follow the SQL-92 standard. In addition to sql options, you can document each table and each field with HTML information. ...
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||create database, database creator, manage database, generate, generator, create|
Druid Free Download - we do not host any Druid torrent files or links of Druid on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Druid download links are direct Druid download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.13||Jun 1, 2012||New Release|
|3.12||May 26, 2011||New Release||· Added DROP VIEW IF EXISTS to MySql generation module
· Added "Table references" summary module to generate, for each table, all
· tables with fkeys to this one.
· Added confirmation dialog when removing views, entities and er-colors
· Added referencing tables to entity's tooltip
· Added menuitem to add all tables referencing a given entity as separate entities
· Fixed bug in the treeview: the cut & delete operations where inverted if
· selected from the drop down menu
· Fixed bug in the treeview: the paste operation did not remap the color-id
· Improved look
· separated fkeys from field list
· attributes are now optional
· text and title backgrounds are now optional
· Added possibilities to add colors from a color set (theme)
· Added possibility to import entities singularly
· Code and PDF generation: now a relative path provided in the output panel is considered relative to the project's path.