BugTracker.NET 3.6.8 freeware
BugTracker.NET is a free, web-based bug or issue tracker written using Microsoft SQL Server/MSDE, ASP.NET and C#. It is in daily use by hundreds (maybe thousands) of development and support teams around the world.
BugTracker.NET is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License. ...
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||track bug, issue tracker, bug tracker, error, tracker, bugtracker, helpdesk|
BugTracker.NET Free Download - we do not host any BugTracker.NET torrent files or links of BugTracker.NET on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All BugTracker.NET download links are direct BugTracker.NET download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.6.8||Dec 27, 2019||New Release||Fixed "folder not found" errors, especially when running install_btnet.cmd|
|3.5.0||May 10, 2011||New Release||· Resizable textarea customfields were either too narrow or too wide in IE (ok in Firefox and Chrome). Changed btnet_base.css. Thanks to Ed Lance for this fix.
· Added work around, null check of "stuff_to_delete" in email.cs. Not sure why it's ever null, but the workaround seems ok. Thanks to both Marko Hoven and Clifton Royston for this fix.
· Some problems related to HttpRuntime.Cache.Add. Thanks to Piotr Owsiak for this fix.
· Fixed bug when "> is entered into custom text field.
· Fixed bug where users created from LDAP weren't having their email signatures populated.
· Updated Firefox Add-on for Firefox 4.