DBEdit for Mac 2.4.5 freeware
DBEdit is a database editing tool, written in Java, which is suitable as a front-end GUI for your Oracle, DB2 or MySQL database.
Its aim is to use the features of JDBC to their fullest.
DBEdit's core functionalities provide aid to common data editing tasks and reporting, as well as database synchronization. ...
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||database editor, edit database, change database, edit, editor, change|
DBEdit for Mac Free Download - we do not host any DBEdit for Mac torrent files or links of DBEdit for Mac on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All DBEdit for Mac download links are direct DBEdit for Mac download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.4.5||Apr 19, 2012||New Release|
|2.3.3||Sep 30, 2010||New Release||- Added extended generic database support
- Added extended generic platform support
- Added last used file location retainment
- Added graceful catch for connection URL syntax errors
- Added a link with URL syntax help in the connection setup dialog
- Added possibility to run sql's ending with semicolon
- Added cell copy on Ctrl-C instead of row copy
- Added 10 sec timeout for background disconnect after application exit
- Added NClob support
- Added updatable result set detection
- Added workaround for Oracle driver 11 bug which closes the
connection through some VPN's when cancelling a statement
- Improved export and open behaviour of result sets and lobs
- Fixed Oracle timestamp format when exporting to insert statements
- Fixed last selected schema in the browser not being remembered in some cases
- Fixed monospaced font on some Linux systems
- Downgraded Oracle driver 126.96.36.199 -> 188.8.131.52 due to too many bugs