Jigsaw for Linux 2.2.6 freeware
... on top of an advanced architecture implemented in Java. The W3C Jigsaw Activity statement explains the motivation and future plans in more detail. Jigsaw is an W3C Open Source Project, started May 1996. ...
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||web server, http server, DNS lookups, http, server, website|
Jigsaw for Linux Free Download - we do not host any Jigsaw for Linux torrent files or links of Jigsaw for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Jigsaw for Linux download links are direct Jigsaw for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.2.6||Apr 10, 2007||New Release||* Fixed cookie parsing bug, if the cookie value contains a '='
* Fixed SAX parsing of stores and remote resource description (allow multiple 'characters' call for one value)
* Removed an unneeded synchronization point in HTTPFrame.getURL()
* Added an extra SP when exporting auth headers with different components
* Fixed source code to remove 'enum' as it is now a keywork starting with JDK 1.5
* Fixed client connection deletion in connection reuse, it was leading to a leak in the client hashtable (and to lots of connections in CLOSE_WAIT).
* Fixed bug in DateParser (wrong timezone offset) thanks to Menno Jonkers
* Optimized a bit Digest Auth (the RFC2069 one) and implemented Digest Auth with qop="auth" per RFC2617 (available with SecurityLevel set to 2), See DigestQopAuthPrincipal
* Fixed a few WebDAV properties that were using wrong formats
* HeaderFilter now sets the relevant headers even when the reply is sent via the exception mechanism.