Numpy for Mac OS X 1.6.2 freeware
... the fundamental package needed for scientific computing with Python. It contains among other things:
* a powerful N-dimensional array object
* sophisticated (broadcasting) functions
* tools for integrating C/C++ and Fortran code
* useful linear algebra, Fourier transform, and random number capabilities. ...
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Numerical Python, Python Component, Python Language, Python, Numerical, Component|
Numpy for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any Numpy for Mac OS X torrent files or links of Numpy for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Numpy for Mac OS X download links are direct Numpy for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.6.2||Aug 25, 2011||New Release||New features:
· Reduction UFuncs Generalize axis= Parameter
· Any ufunc.reduce function call, as well as other reductions like sum, prod, any, all, max and min support the ability to choose a subset of the axes to reduce over. Previously, one could say axis=None to mean all the axes or axis=# to pick a single axis. Now, one can also say axis=(#,#) to pick a list of axes for reduction.
Reduction UFuncs New keepdims= Parameter :
· There is a new keepdims= parameter, which if set to True, doesn't throw away the reduction axes but instead sets them to have size one. When this option is set, the reduction result will broadcast correctly to the original operand which was reduced.
.. note:: The datetime API is *experimental* in 1.7.0, and may undergo changes in future versions of NumPy. There have been a lot of fixes and enhancements to datetime64 compared to NumPy 1.6:
· the parser is quite strict about only accepting ISO 8601 dates, with a few convenience extensions
|1.6.1||Jul 21, 2011||New Release||· BUG: Fix regression in printing polynomials.
· BUG: defer numpy.distutils import in ctypeslib.