HelloNzb 2.0 Beta freeware
HelloNzb is a free (Open Source) Usenet client designed to easily download binary files and data from Usenet newsgroups. You can feed it with NZB files ... for more information about downloading binary files from Usenet). Since HelloNzb is written in Java, it runs on many platforms. ...
|Author||Matthias F. Brandstetter|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Usenet servers downloader, NZB files, automatic archive verification, dowload, downloader, Usenet|
HelloNzb Free Download - we do not host any HelloNzb torrent files or links of HelloNzb on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All HelloNzb download links are direct HelloNzb download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.0 Beta||Jun 19, 2013||New Release||· The files named "HelloNzb-Web-*" include a built-in web interface for remote access to HelloNzb. Those files without "Web" in their names are portable, install-free versions of HelloNzb without the web interface.
· Note that the web interface is still work-in-progress, so there are likely missing features or bugs. Please let us know if you have any problems with the HelloNzb web interface.
|1.2.2||Feb 25, 2013||New Release||· Download HelloNzb application file directly when new version is available (instead of opening browser)
· HelloNzb now restarts download correctly when the NZB file queue order is changed by the user
· Bug fixed in the calculation of remaining segments to download per file
· Program translations have been updated
|1.2.1||Feb 25, 2013||New Release||· Allow user to select whether or not program window should be minimized and closed to system tray
· New option to automatically delete specified file types after successful download
· Automatically start download of new NZB files found in auto-load directory
· Fixed typo in "New Version" popup window