Android SDK for Mac and Linux Release 28.0.0 freeware
The Android Software Developer's Kit is a suite of software to develop software for Android devices. In addition to developing software, the SDK is useful as an easy way to access the device from a computer, allowing a simple way to do small tasks like install apps, or even complicated tasks like installing wi-fi modules.
|OS||Linux, Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Android Platform, Android SDK, AVD Manager, Android, SDK, AVD|
Android SDK for Mac and Linux Free Download - we do not host any Android SDK for Mac and Linux torrent files or links of Android SDK for Mac and Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Android SDK for Mac and Linux download links are direct Android SDK for Mac and Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|Release 28.0||Jun 14, 2018||New Release|
|Release 22.2||Sep 21, 2013||New Release||Dependencies:
· Android SDK Platform-tools revision 16 or later.
· If you are developing in Eclipse with ADT, note that this version of SDK Tools is designed for use with ADT 22.2.1 and later. If you haven't already, update your ADT Plugin to 22.2.1.
· If you are developing outside Eclipse, you must have Apache Ant 1.8 or later.
· Fixed problem with templates that causes the new project wizard to hang.
· Fixed crash when using the lint command line tool because of mis-matched library dependency.
|Release 22.0||Aug 12, 2013||New Release||· Updated Systrace to work with the Android 4.3 platform image.
· Fixed packaging of Renderscript compiler.
· Build tools 18.0.0 is obsolete and 18.0.1 should be used instead.