Bit Che 3.5 Build 50 freeware
Bit Che makes searching for torrents simple. It quickly searches lots of torrent websites and easily organizes the results. Bit Che allows you to instantly preview the torrent details by reading the torrent file directly. Easily view the page where the torrent was found or click to open the torrent in your favorite downloader. Bit Che also features built-in filtering to remove duplicate torrents found across the different sites that it searches.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||torrent, share, P2P, download, internet, web|
Bit Che Free Download - we do not host any Bit Che torrent files or links of Bit Che on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Bit Che download links are direct Bit Che download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.5 Build 50||Jun 6, 2016||New Release||improved: better Unicode support (search with Unicode characters, etc)
improved: new decodetext() function allows better display of Unicode results
improved: tracker & magnet error handling
new: script engine added several functions: decodetext, url8decode, url8encode, uft8_hex
new: script engine added HTTP Headers variable, @headers
fixed: script engine #comment line bug
fixed: many bug fixes and general improvements
|2.0 build 60||Apr 15, 2013||New Release||· new: code signed to prevent Windows and A/V false warning messages
· new: new script engine functions (ucase and lcase)
· improved: translation support for GUI and updated English.ini
· improved: support for Wine environments and handling torrents
· improved: file size filters tweaked
· fixed: script engine bug with "|" characters
· fixed: disabling private scripts after login failure
· fixed: wrong tab displayed after launching with sticky tabs
· fixed: memory leak issue with tabs refreshing
· fixed: connections with SSL certificate errors
· fixed: Coffee Cups gui behaves strangely
· fixed: search issue with scripts using Special Login
· fixed: Special Login cookie handler for Win XP
· fixed: 'remove exact' and 'similar matches' working
· fixed: bug fixes, GUI tweaks, and improvements
|2.0 build 48||Feb 14, 2013||New Release||· fixed: http proxy support. can use with Tor (with Privoxy or Polipo) and/or HTTP Proxies.
· fixed: script engine ELSEIF bug after IF with 2 test conditions (if x test AND y test).
· fixed: allows deleting $cookie by setting to blank string.
· improved: adjusted GUI dimensions for improved script list.